In the last week, we landed 38 PRs.
- Simon Sapin implemented sideways text
- Ms2ger turned on a portion of the HTML web platform tests
- Glenn turned on HTTPS support
- Matt Brubeck fixed
- Simon Sapin gave canvas its own crate
- Manish Goregaokar added CORS Cache support to the Fetch module
Stuff discussed in the meeting:
- Travis: Currently, Travis times out or has tasks killed for overusing memory. It’s hard to debug this and twe’re having a lot more retries than usual. We discussed how to move forward and alternatives to the Travis situation
- Cargo: We’ll be switching to Cargo soon!
- Libgreen: As Rust is removing native support for green threads. We discussed ways to move forward and where green threads are necessary/useful in Servo
- Security analysis: We plan on analysing hard data of security bugs in Firefox which Servo can solve (eg use after free)
- Power measurements: Laleh talks about the latest power measurements and possible causes