This week, we merged 41 pull requests
We now support 100 CSS properties!
We landed another Rust upgrade. Next up: Rust 1.0 Alpha!
- Patrick implemented
- Tom implemented most of the important
- Ms2ger turned off the usage of
unsafein script aside from a couple of allowed areas
- Edit connected the Canvas render task to layout. Simple canvases now work.
Servo’s first SVG! (pull request)
We also have working certificate checking in Servo, you can try it on this branch. The current certificate file only has a single Equifax certificate (so Google will work, but not Wikipedia; this is great for testing), however replacing
resources/fullcerts should get you a full set of root CA certificates.
- Simon has refactored the parser to be fully incremental and will be updating style code to it soon
- We had some memory corruption issues (with
mucell, perhaps?) during the Rust upgrade
- We should start updating to alpha soon