In the last week, we landed 88 PRs in the Servo organization’s repositories.
We have TWO new reviewers this week! Eli Friedman has been doing fantastic work reviewing some DOM/Content-related PRs and we’re looking forward to burdening them with even more in the future!
Michael Wu, the originator of our Gonk port (aka, Boot2Servo) and frequent hacker on our SpiderMonkey integration, has also been granted reviewer priviledges.
- Paul Rouget added a wonderful quickstart hacking document to the repo to help with onboarding first-time contributors
- Florian Merz implemented a caret for textarea elements
- Tetsuharu Ohzeki added
- Matt Brubeck enabled multitouch
- Ben Schulz implemented timer ordering guarantees
- Anthony Ramine brought URL-related interfaces and tests up to spec
- Eli Friedman added support for
At last week’s meeting, we discussed Are We Fast Yet support, DOM feature breakdowns, and iframe regressions.