In the last week, we landed 75 PRs in the Servo organization’s repositories.
- antrik continued to fix more bugs in our IPC library
- pcwalton simplified overflow calculation in layout
- glennw moved the requirement to OpenGL ES3 for WebRender (temporarily!)
- larsberg enabled
codegen-unitson release builds, speeding up the script crate builds significantly
- cengizIO added a script to ensure that we don’t add missing symbols to our Android library
- dati landed the first parts of the WebBluetooth API implementation
- askalski implemented encoding determination for external JS
- SimonSapin fixed a CSS parser algorithm that was quadratic for minified CSS
- mbrubeck made styles relying on viewport units get computed when the viewport is resized
- notriddle added visible UI for the
Interested in helping build a web browser? Take a look at our curated list of issues that are good for new contributors!
None this week.
Due to lack of an agenda, we skipped the meeting last week.