In the last week, we landed 117 PRs in the Servo organization’s repositories.
Thanks to work by edunham, you can now reach blog.servo.org via Tor, despite our move to CloudFlare DNS.
- notriddle removed the old headless compositor build for a much cleaner commandline switch
- larsberg separated
trybuilds from normal ones to reduce the infra failure rate
- autrilla implemented
Uniform4ifor improved WebGL support
- bholley implemented code that allows Servo’s style system to work with Gecko’s style structs
- mbrubeck fixed incremental reflow of text selection changes
- pcwalton simplified complex clipping regions during construction
- ajeffrey hardened the
- matthewbentley made prefs load from the
profile-dir, if provided
- mbrubeck corrected some byte/character confusion in text editing code
- dlr improved inline size computations for flexbox layouts
- creativcoder added support for reading data URLs in the Fetch algorithm
- eddyb ensured that
<base>URLs are taken into account in more situations
- bobthekingofegypt fixed a very common intermittent failure in the automated websocket tests
- connorgbrewster implemented several WebGL APIs
- Adrian Utrilla
- Eitan Mosenkis
- James ‘zofrex’ Sanderson
- Jan-Fabian Humann
- Matthew Bentley
- Mohamed Albashir
- Murali Ramanujam
- Nazım Can Altınova
Interested in helping build a web browser? Take a look at our curated list of issues that are good for new contributors!
None this week.
Last week, we skipped the meeting, due to lack of agenda items.