In the last week, we landed 85 PRs in the Servo organization’s repositories.
Guillaume Gomez (imperio) wins the award for Most Tenacious Developer for this week! He heroically pushed along his changes to add a video metadata parser and has been working tirelessly on licensing and library distribution/reference issues around it. Thanks, imperio!
Planning and Status
Our overall roadmap is available online and now includes the initial Q3 plans. From now on, we plan to include the quarterly plan with a high-level breakdown in the roadmap page.
This week’s status updates are here.
- Ms2ger enabled AppVeyor on rust-mozjs to get more Windows testing upstream
- notriddle fixed a bug with line spacing around explicit heights
- jdm enabled tests for the Headers API
- johannhof prevented some injection vulnerabilities in image pages
- jack fixed a namespace in the Windows manifest, inching us closer to Win7 support
- larsberg updated the Windows MSI directory: we are now uploading Windows MSI that almost work
- adamncasey fixed table vertical alignment (
- nox updated our Rust compiler version
- imperio implemented video metadata checking
- Ms2ger updated SpiderMonkey
- avadacatavra reimplemented FF network panel support for XMLHttpRequest
- zakorgy refactored the WebBluetooth error handling
- mrobinson added support for accumulating subpixels through stacking contexts
- jryans made it possible to run Servo’s WPT in Firefox
- asajeffrey corrected a possible cause of unintentional program aborts
- malisas implemented the majority of the Headers API
Interested in helping build a web browser? Take a look at our curated list of issues that are good for new contributors!
None this week.