In the past three weeks, we merged 72 PRs in the Servo organization’s repositories.
Planning and Status
Our roadmap is available online. Plans for 2019 will be published soon.
This week’s status updates are here.
Exciting works in progress
- Maharsh is adding preliminary support for the OffscreenCanvas API.
- jdm is fixing the bug preventing Google from loading.
- sreeise is adding the DOM APIs for manipulating audio and video tracks.
- nox improved the web compatibility of the MIME type parser.
- Manishearth removed some blocking behaviour from the WebXR implementation.
- Collares implemented the
- makepost added musl support to the ipc-channel crate.
- aditj implemented several missing APIs for the resource timing standard.
- dlrobertson exposed the
- ferjm added support for backoff to the media playback implementation.
- jdm implemented the missing
sourceAPI for message events.
- ferjm improved the compatibility of the media playback DOM integration.
- germangc implemented missing DOM APIs for looping and terminating media playback.
Interested in helping build a web browser? Take a look at our curated list of issues that are good for new contributors!